To exclusively secure your Wedding day, a non refundable deposit of £100 will be required. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the wedding day via bank transfer or cash on the day.
All prices are inclusive of a 5 mile round trip from Bath.
Additional travel beyond this will be charged at 50p per mile on a round trip.
Should you wish to add more members to your bridal party, please inform in advance so timings can be adjusted for the day and the additional cost will be recalculated in the final balance.
All Bridal Makeup trial bookings are based in the salon, and I will travel to your chosen venue for your Wedding day.
To make a Bridal Makeup trial booking, please let me know what days and times in the week that suit you so I can check and send over availability.
Deposits can be secured in your Bridal Makeup trial booking.
COVID-19 Policy for bookings
To all my Brides, I understand that right now is a challenging and uncertain time with ever evolving information and decisions to make, so I would like to reassure you that of my terms and conditions I wish to make the process of bookings as stress free as possible.
If you have already paid a deposit to reserve your Wedding date, this is non-refundable but In the event that your Wedding is postponed / cancelled, please be in contact and I will do everything I can to help reschedule based on availability, and with any new plans you make the deposit will simply be applied to your new date.
I will simply transfer your booking if the date permits me and do all I can to make it work.
From a practical point of view, I will have operated to the highest standards with my kit cleanliness and hygiene, including PPE and will continue to do so. You can also be assured that I am a socially responsible person and if I do not feel well, I will do my best to make rearrangements but most importantly I will not put my clients at risk.
Terms & Conditions
* It is the responsibility of the named person on the quote to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
* MINIMUM BOOKING All Makeup bookings, as specified at the time of initial enquiry, are non negotiable and the booking price will still be charged if not all services outlined in the booking required, or cancellations are made at a later date.
* DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS Immediate payment of non-refundable, and non-transferrable, £100 deposit is required before a date will be held. Any deposit paid is deducted from the final balance and is not an upfront payment for trials. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the wedding day via bank transfer or cash on the day. Should no payment be received we have the right to cancel all services for your wedding date and all fees will still be payable.
* TRAVEL EXPENSES – TRIAL & WEDDING DAY Travel expenses will be at a charge of £5 per 10 mile from Bath. Additional mileage will be charged at £5 for every 10 miles for the return journey. You will be expected to cover all costs for hotel accommodation where it is not practical to travel on the day of your wedding i.e. limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast.
* IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR BOOKING All contact, whether it be general enquiries or changes to a booking, must be from the bride only. Changes to your booking by adding another person onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day and we will require prior notice and payment due at the specified time. Should you wish to add more members to your bridal party, please inform in advance so timings can be adjusted for the day and the additional cost will be recalculated in the final balance. Adding extra people on the day, without prior warning, may jeopardise the quality of work or delay the ceremony. You are required give a minimum of 1 months notice should you wish to add / reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day. After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable. All payments are the responsibility of the bride. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely we require a minimum of 3 months notice. After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified date. Deposits are non refundable. Should no payment be received we will proceed with legal action to recover losses.
* IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR BOOKING In the unlikely event that I cannot attend on the day of your wedding due to unforeseen and unfortunate events or circumstances, all payments will be immediately refunded (including deposit and trial fees). We will work with you to find an alternative reputable stylist/artist or salon to cater for your requirements. If I am unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, I will immediately try to find an alternative freelance stylist/artist to stand in. If this is not possible we will ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or will refund services, which are forfeited in part, or altogether, as a result. No further compensation will be offered.